How Can You Protect Yourself Against AC Air Pollution?
- Check the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning or changing your unit’s air filters.
- Open the windows as much as you can. Allow fresh air to circulate in your home and flush out pollutants.
- Have a Green Apple HVAC technician perform annual maintenance checks.
- Turn the temperature up, or turn the unit off altogether, at night or when the house is empty.
- Try using the fan-only mode on your AC unit.
- Don’t forget about the AC unit in your car. Be sure to change your cabin air filters after a few years to ensure a clean ride.
There are many small steps you can take to protect yourself and your family against air contamination caused by a dirty air conditioning unit.
Green Apple are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the NJ area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC or plumbing needs call us toll-free at 888-611-7191