Need Help Selling Your Home? Try An HVAC Upgrade.
Painting might sound nice, but upgrading your HVAC system is the best way to boost property value.
Step Into The Future With A New Home Thermostat
- homes with manual thermostats, you have to walk over to your thermostat and adjust the temperature setting every time that you want your home to be warmer or cooler. Although manual thermostats can get the job done, you can control your heating and cooling system much easier with a smart model. Today we will show you why that’s the case by talking about the benefits of installing a programmable thermostat in your home!
- Save energy with ease. A programmable thermostat allows you to tell the thermostat what temperatures you’d like to use at different times of the day. You can use a comfortable setting for the times of day that you’re at home, and use energy-conserving settings for the times of day that your home is empty (like during work and school hours). Once you program your settings, the thermostat will automatically change your home’s temperature levels accordingly so you don’t have to do a thing!
- Never forget to change your home’s temperature. If you wanted to adjust a manual thermostat every day to save energy before you leave the house, you could certainly do that. However, this would require you to remember to adjust your thermostat every single day. If you’re in a rush to leave the house, there will certainly be days that you forget to adjust your thermostat. Because a programmable thermostat changes your home’s temperature for you, you’ll never forget to use your energy-saving settings and your energy bills will be lower
- Have your home comfortable when you want it. One thing that you definitely can’t do with a manual thermostat is change your home’s temperature settings in anticipation of your arrival. With a manual thermostat, you have to wait to get home to change your home’s temperature and there will be a waiting period when your home is uncomfortable. With a programmable thermostat, you can begin to heat up or cool down your home in advance and have your home perfectly comfortable from the moment you step through the door. This is especially helpful when you’re returning from vacation.
- Get reminders and notifications about your system. Manual thermostats typically only allow you to change the temperature in your home and adjust your system’s fan settings. Programmable thermostats, on the other hand, often come with extra features like reminders to change your filter, notifications for when your system isn’t working properly, and more.
- WiFi compatible. Some programmable thermostats are WiFi enabled, which gives you even more control over your heating and cooling system. Along with allowing you to adjust your thermostat remotely (whether you’re in the house or not), WiFi-programmable thermostats are also more accurate and can even communicate with outdoor sensors to display the temperature outside.
- Green Apple Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the New Jersey area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priorities. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC needs call us today toll-free at 888-611-7191
Keeping The Air In Your Home Healthy & Fresh
When you combine high-quality air filters with a smart thermostat, you can maximize the desired temperature in your home while saving money on energy costs.
How To Prepare Your HVAC System For Fluctuating Temperatures
Keeping your HVAC system in peak working condition will help to ensure your comfort.
How Often Should I Be Getting HVAC Maintenance?
Over the years, climate control systems start performing less and less effectively, and efficiently.
Simplify Your HVAC & Thermostat
Using a programmable thermostat also means that there is less need to frequently adjust it to retain the comfort level of the people in the home.
How To Get The Absolute Most Out Of Your HVAC System
HVAC technology is rapidly changing, often resulting in improvements that can help make your system run more efficiently and save you money on energy bills.
Add Years To Your HVAC System
Once your home has enough insulation, check it once a year for issues.
Hot Seasonal HVAC Tips
HVAC system tune-ups return your unit to peak efficiency which helps you save money on energy bills.
Breath Cleaner With Regular HVAC Maintenance
4 Ways a Dirty HVAC System Can Affect Your Indoor Air Quality
While you might believe that staying in your home away from all the polluted air outside will keep you safe, the truth of the matter is that indoor air is typically two to five times more polluted! That’s thanks to all the dust, cleaning products, bacteria, and more that is floating in the air. In fact, that’s why there are so many air purifiers in the market today to help indoor air become safer and cleaner to breathe in!
That being said, did you know that your HVAC system affects your indoor air quality significantly? It does, simply because it is responsible for ventilating your entire house. Of course, your HVAC system needs to be clean. Otherwise, it won’t improve and create high-quality air.
With that in mind, here’s how a dirty HVAC system can affect your indoor air quality:
Your HVAC unit is a machine that is constantly moving, circulating, and heating. With that said, there are many dust particles that accumulate in it over time.
When your HVAC system is left uncleaned, it can circulate all of the dust in your house, increasing the amount of dust in the air that you and your family breathe in!
Just as dust can be found in your HVAC system, so can bacteria. That’s why it needs to be cleaned regularly! If you have children, this is especially true because they are more likely to get sick from bacteria.
The best way to ensure that your HVAC system is free of bacteria is to occasionally have your ducts cleaned by Green Apple Mechanical professionals. They are trained to know what to look for and where to look. They will know exactly what to do to help improve your indoor air quality.
Mold loves to grow in damp places, and your HVAC system is definitely one of them. If your HVAC system is not clean, then you could be breathing in mold spores that have grown in your HVAC system!
If you are in a humid climate, then your HVAC system needs to be cleaned on a regular basis, not just during the warmer months. Otherwise, you could be breathing in mold spores, which can be extremely unhealthy.
If you live in a humid area, then your HVAC system is likely to be damp in some way. It is like a sponge that absorbs humidity.
Over time, it will become increasingly wet, which can lead to mold and other problems. That is why it is so important to have your ducts cleaned by professionals.
If you want to breathe in fresher air, especially in the summer when the air outside becomes incredibly polluted, then you need to have your HVAC system cleaned regularly. A dirty HVAC system can affect your indoor air quality in a host of ways, so it is a necessity for your home. Not only that, but it can seriously hurt your health, so you need to make sure to keep it clean and dry at all times!
Green Apple Mechanical NJ are the experts you can trust. We have been serving the New Jersey area for years with professionalism and expertise. Customer service and care are always our number one priorities. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your HVAC needs call us today toll-free at 888-611-7191