- Lack of maintenance: You fail to schedule annual furnace maintenance and inspections that could prevent unexpected problems and breakdowns. These routine inspections can help the appliance run more efficiently and reliably.
- Dirty filters: Dirty or clogged air filters reduce airflow, making a furnace work harder to circulate. In some cases, a clogged filter may damage the limit switch, which controls the fan.
- Wear and tear: Normal wear and tear can cause airflow problems, heat control-related problems or even overheating.
- Electric ignition or pilot control problems: A faulty ignition or pilot could make it difficult to heat a home or commercial space. Thermocouple problems, drafts or clogs in the appliance may result in an unlit pilot light.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: A faulty thermostat can lead to problems with the fan or comfort levels.
No matter what problems you may be experiencing with your HVAC system or any of your plumbing problems make sure to call the professionals at Green Apple toll-free at 888-611-7191
Why You Should Never Put Starchy Foods Down The Sink
Leave a Reply